#YesMissS Terms and Conditions
By responding #YesMissS you agree to the following:
- You grant Miss Selfridge Retail Limited (“MS”) a royalty free, perpetual, worldwide licence to use your social media handle and your social media photograph(s) and in relation to which you have responded #YesMissSelfie (the “Photos”) on missselfridge.com, in MS stores (both bricks and mortar and online including but not limited to solus stores, franchise stores, wholesale stores and store-in-store concepts) and/or on any of MS’s platforms or MS’s wholesale or franchise partner platforms (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter), for MS’s and/or its wholesale and/or franchise partners marketing and/or in their advertising.
- MS may use, reproduce, distribute, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your Photos in any manner in its sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever.
- You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights in and to your Photos, (ii) you have permission from any person(s) appearing in your Photos to grant the rights herein, (iii) you are 18 years or older, and (iv) MS’s use of your Instagram handle and/or Photos will not violate the rights of any third party or any law.
- You hereby waive any moral rights in the Photos to which you are now or may be at any future time entitled under Chapter IV of Part I of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 or any similar provisions of law in any jurisdiction.
- You hereby release and discharge MS from all and any obligation to pay you for any use of your Photos and any of the intellectual property rights contained therein in connection with the uses described above.
- You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold MS and any person acting on MS’s behalf harmless from all claims, demands, and liabilities whatsoever in connection with use of the Photos as described above.