#YesMissS Terms and Conditions
By responding #YesMissS you agree to the following:
1. You grant to Miss Selfridge Retail Limited trading as Miss Selfridge ("Miss Selfridge"), a royalty free, perpetual, worldwide licence to use your Instagram/Twitter/Facebook handle and your Instagram/Twitter/Facebook photograph(s) that you have tagged with the hashtag #MissSelfie and in relation to which you have responded #YesMissS (the "Photos") on missselfridge.com and/or on any of Miss Selfridge's social media platforms (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter), for its marketing and/or in its advertising;
2. Miss Selfridge may use, reproduce, distribute, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your Photos in any manner in its sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever;
3. You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights in and to your Photos, (ii) you have permission from any person(s) appearing in your Photos to grant the rights herein, (iii) you are 18 years or older, and (iv) Miss Selfridge's use of your Instagram handle and/or Photos will not violate the rights of any third party or any law;
4. You hereby release and discharge Miss Selfridge from all and any obligation to pay you for any use of your Photos and any of the intellectual property rights contained therein in connection with the uses described above;
5. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you hereby agree to waive all, and agree not to assert any, of your moral rights (or similar rights) wherever in the world arising which relate to your Photo; and
6. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold Miss Selfridge and any person acting on Miss Selfridge's behalf harmless from all claims, demands, and liabilities whatsoever in connection with use of the Photos as described above.